Answered

When I try to connect to my device it comes up with Amazon Music Error. Retry when you have a stronger network connection

• 18 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I have had my system for a good year or so now but one day it just stopped working.  I have ask Alexa to tell the weather/ time etc but won’t play any music.  When I go into the app on my phone and try to connect to a device it comes up with this Amazon Music Error.  I feel I have tried everything, unplugging - resetting - logging out of app and back in.  Also now under Music & Content I can’t find Amazon Music?  If I play Sonos Radio through here it will play but my sono will only work through here through my phone not voice??

icon

Best answer by Corry P 18 August 2022, 15:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Kjhall 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

If you don’t see Amazon Music listed under Music & Content then you don’t have the service installed on your Sonos system. At the bottom of that page, you’ll see Add a Service. Tap on that then search for Amazon Music on the next page and add it.

For Alexa to play Amazon Music on a Sonos device, the same account must be logged into on both the Sonos app and the Alexa app.

I hope this helps.