What is going on with Sonos One Support?

• 27 October 2020
  • 1 reply

My Sonos system stopped recognizing my Sonos Ones that are paired two days ago (everything else is working fine).  I’ve tried everything (I’m a 12 year Sonos owner) and can’t get them to work.  BUT… no support?  no chat?  no email?  no phone?  How do you get help these days?  What is going on?  They are making it impossible.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @User224612.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the experience, let me help you and try to figure this out.

Was there any recent change on the network or perhaps power outages?

What is the status of the light on the affected speakers?

Kindly submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number.

I'd start by reviewing your system, it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

Alternatively, you can reach out to Sonos Support, and work with a technician live, they'll start by checking your system health and go from there. They have resources available for advanced troubleshooting, and the tools our agents can use would be very useful in this case, there can be an advantage if they need to remote into the controller to see what's going on.

Our contact information and hours can be found here: www.sonos.com/contact/contact-options

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out, we’re always here to help.