Well done, Sonos

• 18 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Thank you, and well done Sonos. 

I had an issue with my Playbase/Sub connection, which I thought was the Sub playing up - it would only work on a wired connection whilst my surrounds were still fine on SonosNet. Having tried all the reboot router/speakers etc options, and then trying wired/wireless combinations, I submitted a Diagnostic and got a reply from Support within a few hours. Turns out it was the Playbase wifi - nothing to do with the Sub - and very soon I received the paperwork to return the unit for a replacement.

The replacement unit arrived today, less than a week after the faulty one was returned. It’s now powered up, updated, has got my Sub and Surrounds added, and is delivering 5.1 sound over SonosNet just like the old one. And it sounds so much better than sound through the TV speakers - my wife was even forced to admit it! 

THANK YOU, SONOS. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Thanks for your feedback @nik9669a

I’m glad everything was sorted out quickly and with a happy resolution :slight_smile: I’ve passed your kind comments on to the agents that handled the replacement process. I hope you’re able to continue to enjoy your system for many years to come :smile: