Question

Website Product Review - Something Went Wrong

• 1 October 2020
  • 1 reply

In response to email requesting product review of Move, I tried to create the product review on the Sonos website; however, it keeps saying something when wrong, and said something about browser ad blocker.  I tried four different browsers, disabled add blocking on all, and always get the same response.  I then tried on iPhone and that too had same message.  I then logged into my data center (I develop commercial software applications) and used the browser from that server and that too had the same message.  It looks to me like the product review page is broken.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @SonosAce, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Sonos Community. I appreciate you for providing us with a detailed concern and let me help you figure out what's happening.

I have a few questions and will give some suggestions on what you can follow.

1. Have you tried using Incognito or Private browsing on your browser?
  2. How about clearing cache and history? Did it work?
  3. If you have an antivirus installed on your computer, you may check the firewall configuration settings to ensure that it's not blocking the Sonos website.

If you can send us a screenshot of the ad blocker to take a look at it, I’d appreciate it.

If you need help with any other information, feel free to reach out.