Question

volume on TV.

• 16 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Lately I have noticed when I turn on tv using play bar my volume is like way down where I cannot hear it! I used to just turn on tv and volume was up like level I had it on last time I used tv.

what have I done? Lol

i would like to get it where volume is up at least where I can hear it upon turning it on!

Thank You!

franko

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @fishon, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about what's happening to your Sonos system. I want to ask some questions to further check on this issue. 

• When did it start happening?
  • Are there any changes made on the settings on the Sonos App or on the TV before the issue occurred?
  • What is the make and model of the Tv that you’re using? ( to check for any issue on the specific model )
  • Before turning off the TV, the volume is not way down with the Playbar?

I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report for us to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. 

Let me know your thoughts with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

About a month ago!

i may have done something when these double Sonos apps came about.

SAMSUNG 65… all was working fine before I doubt it’s tv unless u can select volume to silent when turning on!

yes volume is up to my listening pleasure. No I don’t turn down volume before I turn it off!

thanks.

fishon

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @fishon, thanks for the update and the information that you provided. So that we can check the status of your whole Sonos system I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report for us to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue.

Let me know your thoughts with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.