Answered

Volume gone on Play 5 1st Gen

• 1 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Was listening to my Sonos play 5 and the volume just went. Its now playing at such a low volume i have to place my ear to the speaker. My diagnosis number is 1812912723
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 1 March 2019, 19:09

Was listening to my Sonos play 5 and the volume just went. Its now playing at such a low volume i have to place my ear to the speaker. My diagnosis number is 1812912723

Hi JAIP,

Welcome to the community and thanks for sending in the report. Due to the nature of this issue it would be best to work with our phone team. Please give us a call, our phone number and hours can be found here.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi JAIP,

Welcome to the community and thanks for sending in the report. Due to the nature of this issue it would be best to work with our phone team. Please give us a call, our phone number and hours can be found here.