Very disappointed with our Sonos System over the last 6 months

• 25 December 2016
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Ever since the new software rolled out, we have trouble connecting to the system, playing in party mode...etc. 9 times out of ten the IOS apps fail to connect to the system. Is anyone else having these problems? btw, I've been running my Sonos system for 10 years...so I know how it should work.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Ever since the new software rolled out, we have trouble connecting to the system, playing in party mode...etc. 9 times out of ten the IOS apps fail to connect to the system. Is anyone else having these problems? btw, I've been running my Sonos system for 10 years...so I know how it should work.

Hi grossinm,

It may help to disable the Wi-Fi assist option on your iOS controller. To do so, head into the settings menu, choose mobile data and disable the Wi-Fi assist. If that doesn't help, please submit a diagnostic report and reply with the confirmation number.