Answered

Used Sono Boost connectin issues

Badge
I recently bought a used Boost. I am having issues connecting it to my existing system . All goes well until it askes for me to sign into my account . At this stage it askes for a password for the account. However the account that appears on the page is not mine ( I guess its the previous owners but not sure ) Has anyone had a similar issue? How did you get around this?
Cheers Garry
icon

Best answer by ratty 2 March 2018, 12:39

Factory reset the BOOST. The previous owner was unwise not to have done so before shipping it. Note: do not reset any other component, just the BOOST.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hello Garry, welcome to the community. We'd be happy to help. Would you mind submitting a diagnostic and replying with the confirmation number? This will help us have a deeper look into your system.
Badge
Hi , Thanks for offering to help.Diagnostic confirmation number 715259953. Garry .
Factory reset the BOOST. The previous owner was unwise not to have done so before shipping it. Note: do not reset any other component, just the BOOST.
Badge
Thank you ratty . That's worked . Many thanks . Garry