Answered

URL for the "Support Matrix" results in "This page contains errors" HTML code

• 5 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi there, I have previously used the diagnostics matrix to determine which speakers have strong or weak connections. I have now installed a Mesh network so I have 4 “nodes” that act as 1 SSID, running wifi6 etc. and I’m interested to see if the diagnostic matrix shows an improvement. When I use the same URL I now get as screen as per the attached image. 

I’m not 100% convinced the change of network is relevant but worth mentioning. Devices are Connect Amp (so I am limited to S1 app), Playbar and two Play3s. I have tried with 1 device wired, reset wifi settings, all show WM:0, all have been rebooted and I’ve tried the same URL using each of the IP addresses. 

I’m out of ideas. 

This is what I see

icon

Best answer by ratty 5 August 2021, 12:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

The page is working okay here for me, maybe something to do with your actual web browser settings perhaps? - have you tried a different browser to see if that works for you?

Just to add,I was using Safari on an iPad when I tested the URL was working here a few moments ago.

Badge

I can’t believe I am about to say something worked in IE but not Chrome! But that was it

Many thanks

I can’t believe I am about to say something worked in IE but not Chrome! But that was it

It should work fine in Chrome. Make sure you don’t have an extension which could be interfering. Also, try clearing the cache.