Question

Updating to 9.3 issues

• 30 November 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
Trying to update and keep getting an error 1002 message. 1186657282 Diagnostics. Help is appreciated.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You aren't alone, still having issues even after resetting everything. I think it's time to ditch sonos for Alexa and be done with it. It's insane that every upgrade I seem to have to do this and once everything is reset/rebooted, it works...And no I am not rebooting or shutting down my network, doing static IP addresses on each sonos device, etc. This is just poor quality control on their software.
Sonos Support and I DM's on Twitter. The issue has to do with firewall access. I had updated my wi-fi around the same time as the 9.3 update came out. I had to check the setting that my computer was listed as being on a 'Private' network and not a 'Public' network. To correct it, I made all network connections from within McAfee are listed as 'Home' and not 'Public'.