I have old and new component: (2) Play 5 Gen 1, Play 3, Bridge, One SL. I bought the One SL so I could use Apple Airplay with all of the other components. I continue to use the S1 app on my IPhone because the S2 app will not work with the Play 5 Gen 1s.
I updated the Sonos app on my computer now the S1 app does not work on my IPhone.
How do I get my S1 app to work again?
Best answer by Paul A
Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.
I would like to recommend performing the steps of the guide bellow accordingly.
- Test that your computer is able to play music on all your Sonos devices.
- Once all Sonos devices play music from the Sonos app on your computer, force close and close the Sonos app from the running background application on your mobile phone.
- Go to the settings on your mobile phone turn off mobile data.
- Turn off WiFi on your mobile phone’s settings.
- Turn off and turn on the mobile phone.
- Turn on WiFi and reconnect to the same Wifi name your computer is connected to.
- Open the Sonos app. It should be able to re-connect to the existing Sonos system.
Please let me know how it goes. We are always here to help.