Question

Updated software and now Tunein radio not working

• 23 March 2017
  • 8 replies

I completed the update on both my iPhone and my MacBook and now can not get tune in to connect comes up saying "unable to browse music ... please help fix it

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Support team message on website - There is a temporary service outage affecting TuneIn on Sonos and we’re working with them to fix the problem as soon as possible. You’ll find real-time status updates online via our community or on Twitter @SonosSupport.
Thank you!
Same here! Did the upgrade a few minutes ago, and now no tunein...
Userlevel 4
Badge +13
Just checked, can't connect to TuneIn either.
TuneIn was working before the update. I did the update and none of my saved channels or TuneIn service work. I think it's tied to the update. Please fix ASAP; the office is too quiet! 🙂
Same issue here: updated Sonos and no TuneIn...not good
Same problem here. Just updated and radio not working
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hey everyone, there is a temporary service outage affecting TuneIn on Sonos. You may have trouble browsing TuneIn radio or playing stations when attempting to use the service. We’re currently working with our partner TuneIn and we will update our main topic once resolved: TuneIn Radio: Unable to browse or play on Sonos - 03/23/17