Update to 7.3 Spotify repeating every song. Driving me mental! HELP!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

57 replies

Good to know. Thanks.
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Hello danielra, we're aware of the issue and currently working with Spotify to implement a fix.
Changing channels doesn't solve anything, I'm afraid. I have had problems with lost connections before, but this track repeat bug was not there prior to the latest update.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Jeff. Thank you for your reply. Confirmation number: 7579577.

There are a lot of wireless communication errors between your Sonos units. This could lead to all sorts of strange behavior. Please try changing the wireless channel on your Sonos app then test things out again. Let me know how it goes.
Hi Jeff. Thank you for your reply. Confirmation number: 7579577.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Storah1 and danielra,

We're looking into a possible issue with Spotify on Sonos causing repeating tracks. Please submit a diagnostic report after reproducing the issue then reply here with the confirmation numbers.
I'm experiencing the exact same thing. Very annoying. Have 1 x Play:5, 1 x Play:1, operating through both iOs, macOS, Android and Windows. This happens regardless of whether I'm using Spotify or Sonos app to connect to the speakers. Must be other users experiencing this problem since updating?