Update to 7.3 Spotify repeating every song. Driving me mental! HELP!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

57 replies

I have the same issue. Diagnostic is 7846201
same issue. had it for months. 7847251
I have the same problem diagnostic 7858000
HI and welcome to the Community, m4350. You're set to go with an update.

A big welcome to you, jmuck77. You're set to go as well.

Hi buljong7, glad you reached out and welcome. We also applied the update, but there might be more going on. It's possible that your router is blocking SSL communications.

Steps to install the Update:

From the Sonos App on Your Phone or Tablet, Choose

Settings > Online Updates
Just tried the update and I'm now playing new songs back to back! Seems to be working. It took a while but thankyou. I'll be back in touch if it stops again!!!
Hey Nico R, I guess you missed my reply on the previous page. I have the same issue as well, diagnostic number is 7840671. Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hey Nico R, I guess you missed my reply on the previous page. I have the same issue as well, diagnostic number is 7840671. Thank you!
Just added you to the version, go ahead and try it again.
Just added you to the version, go ahead and try it again.
Hi there, I have the same issue, diagnostic number is 7873398.

Many thanks.
Hi Sonos!

I have the same problem, any support would be much appreciated!

Diagnostic 7873460.

Thanks!
Hi Sonos!
I have the same problem, and your support would be much appreciated!
Diagnostic 7873512.
Thank you very much in advance.
Nicolai
Hi,

I have the same issue. 7873531.
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
sidicki, natroensegaard, and oscarw the patch has been applied. Please run the update for your system when ready.
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
MickT just to confirm you are having troubles with Spotify in addition to the PLAYBAR audio interruptions you posted about in another thread?
Hi,

I have the same issue. 7877648

Thanks
And guess what. I have the same issue 7881845

Thaks
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi fredrikl and zahngraff,

Please check for updates on your Sonos systems. Once updated, test out Spotify again and see how it goes.
Same here. 7884889
Thankful for help
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Same here. 7884889
Thankful for help

You should have a new update available on your Sonos app. Please run the update and test things out.
Why can't you just add this patch to a general update? The problem isn't solved for over two months! Same problem in Germany, diagnostic number is 7894283. Please add the patch.
Thanks!
Ive got the same issue. Diagnostics number is 7904533. Thanks so much.
Same same, not different, apart from having update 7.4. Diagnostics number 7905263.
Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Brack, Haz0r, and nlindholt,

I've applied a patch to your systems so you should have a new update available. Please run that update and test things out.
Same issues. 7922183
I'm having the same problem. How do I get the patch you are discussing? Seems like people are posting a diagnostics no. but not sure where I can get one. Can anyone help?