Answered

Unable to register Sonos Sub

• 27 March 2018
  • 3 replies

I am able to get my sub to connect to my Playbar however I am unable to register it . this in turn prevents me from tuning and updating my system. I am connected wirelessly and my connection is very good as all other products have a good connection. I’ve tried a factory restore and tried to reconnect but same issues with registration.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 29 March 2018, 20:04

Thanks for giving that a shot and for the new diagnostic report. This report shows that no devices were plugged into the network. I think it may be best to give our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time. They are able to create a remote session and get a better look at what is going on the network.

Thanks again!
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, jaimal. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. What error message are you getting while attempt to register your unit? Would you mind submitting a diagnostic report and replying with the confirmation number it gives at the end?

Is it possible to plug the SUB into the router using an Ethernet cable and try registering it again? Thanks!
Hi I tried hooking it up with ethernet and same issue.I ran and submitted a diagnostic report the confirmation # is: 30645634
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Thanks for giving that a shot and for the new diagnostic report. This report shows that no devices were plugged into the network. I think it may be best to give our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time. They are able to create a remote session and get a better look at what is going on the network.

Thanks again!