Answered

Unable to reconnect Sonos 1

• 8 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi there.

From some reason, my Sonos 1 pair needed to be reconfigured.
I tried that several times, with no resolution.

After unplugging all speakers (3 Sonos 1) and my internet router and restart the Sonos app, I noticed that one of my speaker isnt recognized by the app.

I tried to add it as a new product and the app cannot see it

I did factory reset and that didnt help

Right now, I have a green light on that speaker, but the Sonos App cant find it.

Please help…

Thank you

Ron

icon

Best answer by RonEden 9 February 2022, 10:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Try bringing the speaker closer to your router or trying setting it via Ethernet wired to a LAN port on your router.

When I started  adding to my Sonos System with my iPhone the speaker could not be found. After a number of attempts and the messages telling me there was some interference I took off my Apple Watch and hey presto, from that moment no problem adding to Sonos. Might seem crazy, not  saying it’s the answer, just observation which I use when connecting speakers with Sonos.

Badge +1

Hi all.

Thank you for your proposals.

I managed to do a proper factory reset (need to unplug and re-plug the power cord, while pressing the infinity button) and was able to add it and sync it thereafter. 

Ron