I have been using Saavn service since a couple of years. Since about mid Apr 2020, Sonos can no longer play music using the Saavn (now called JioSaavn) service and throws and error like, “Unable to play <’song name’>... - the connection to Saavn was lost”.
- I have a pro jiosaavn subscription.
- Jiosaavn app works fine on the phone
- I have reinstalled jiosaavn app after clearing cache/storage
- I have removed and reauthorised the jiosaavn app several times on Sonos app. It gets reauthorised with ‘success’ message.
- Other online services are playing fine on Sonos speakers through the app. There are no router/ wifi issues.