Question

Unable to play " "the connection to Pandora was lost

• 7 September 2016
  • 4 replies

For some reason I keep getting the message when I am trying to play Pandora Music Service, all other services are working. I believe this occurred when I created a Yonomi account and it created some Routines for me with my devices and I have been unable to get it reconnected. All other music services are working just fine except for Pandora which is what the music service I most recently used when I hit the Play music on the Yonomi app and they all started playing from my favorites. Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Badge
Hi Killers Fan,

I'd like to see a diagnostic report submitted after you experience the audio interruptions. Please send one in within a few minutes of the issue, then reply with the confirmation number, here's how.
I just installed a Sonos sound bar. Now my soundbar AND play 1 are unable to play pandora. It says connection to pandora was lost. Please help ASAP. This is part of my children's bedtime routine. I need pandora to play
Duplicate post by Dgkdpm
please help me. What shoud I do