Answered

unable to play radio station

• 21 December 2016
  • 32 replies

I have been playing a local NPR station using tuneln radio. Yesterday I started receiving unable ro play radio station messages when I tried to open the station. All other stations play fine. This is a station that I listen to daily. Any ideas? I have a playbar, sub and 3 play1's in other rooms. This system is around 2 months old and I haven't had any problems prior to this.
icon

Best answer by Stuart_W 21 December 2016, 16:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

32 replies

I just got an email back from WGBH saying that their digital team is working to fix this ?
crossing my fingers.... thank you for spearheading this...
I also heard back from GBH. Here is their response... "Thank you for reaching out to us; I do hope this message finds you well. I am sorry for the frustrations you've experienced with Tunein. Our digital department is working to get Tunein to update. In the meantime, have you tried saying, Alexa listen to WCRB with IHeart”. This should work. If you have any other questions about this, please feel free to contact us. Take care and have a nice day. "
I can get WCRB... still not WGBH 89.7
WGBH appears to be back up and available via Tunein Radio.
Yes! And I did *not* need to recreat the My Sonos shortcut
Yes!! Up and running! Thank you!!