Question

Unable to play anything

• 28 January 2017
  • 1 reply

Sonos is unable to "add songs to que", "can't connect to..." or something similar. I already rebooted my whole system today (including router, all apps and all the Sonos products). Been experiencing this for a week or so now.

I can't listen anything on my system. Spotify skips song after 10 - 60 seconds or can't listen anything or add music to queue. Tunein Radio won't play.

I have 2x Play:1 (wifi), 1x Play:3 (wifi), 1x Connect (wired). I use Sonos from Ipad app (Ipad Pro), Android app (2x Samsung Galaxy S6), Windows (2x Asus, Windows 10) and Mac Mini. All other devices works proberly and goes to internet.

My setup have been running great now for a year. This problem has been now for a week and my Sonos system is USELESS.

Your diagnostic number is 7046139.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Sonos is unable to "add songs to que", "can't connect to..." or something similar. I already rebooted my whole system today (including router, all apps and all the Sonos products). Been experiencing this for a week or so now.

I can't listen anything on my system. Spotify skips song after 10 - 60 seconds or can't listen anything or add music to queue. Tunein Radio won't play.

I have 2x Play:1 (wifi), 1x Play:3 (wifi), 1x Connect (wired). I use Sonos from Ipad app (Ipad Pro), Android app (2x Samsung Galaxy S6), Windows (2x Asus, Windows 10) and Mac Mini. All other devices works proberly and goes to internet.

My setup have been running great now for a year. This problem has been now for a week and my Sonos system is USELESS.

Your diagnostic number is 7046139.

Hi c1uuvi00,

It would be best to work with our phone team on this issue. Please give us a call and reference case number: 170130-002216. You can find our number and hours here.