Answered

Unable to connect to SoundCloud

• 10 October 2016
  • 1 reply

Model: SONOS PLAY:5 Problem: Unable to connect to SoundCloud
As title said. I already submitted the diagnostic information, my number is :6626132

It's annoying because I can't play the song that I want. Please help.
icon

Best answer by Tom B 10 October 2016, 17:56

Hi rtatpan, and welcome to the community. Your diagnostic shows a lot of errors connecting to both TIDAL and SoundCloud, so it seems like it may be a general network fault. As a first step, restart your Edimax router by unplugging it from power, waiting for about 20 seconds and plugging it back in. It will probably take a few minutes to come back up, then try SoundCloud again.

Are you able to play via the SoundCloud app directly, and have you noticed any other issues with your Internet service?
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi rtatpan, and welcome to the community. Your diagnostic shows a lot of errors connecting to both TIDAL and SoundCloud, so it seems like it may be a general network fault. As a first step, restart your Edimax router by unplugging it from power, waiting for about 20 seconds and plugging it back in. It will probably take a few minutes to come back up, then try SoundCloud again.

Are you able to play via the SoundCloud app directly, and have you noticed any other issues with your Internet service?