Unable to connect to SiriusXM - AGAIN

• 9 December 2019
  • 29 replies

Userlevel 2

Anyone else having this issue? I’ve deleted and re-added it. Nothing. Stopped working for no reason. Sonos’s advice? Unplug all nine speakers all over the house, power down and reboot the computer, router, modem, etc. Sounds like “We don’t know, just hit the OFF/ON switch.”

This happens regularly with SiriusXM and *only* with XM. Every other service is fine. Sonos, how about an answer on this regular problem?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

It just happened to me on 5/19/20.  I have to say that after many years of enjoyment with my Sonos system, I will not be installing it in my new home.  It is too unreliable.  I don’t know what they are doing, but I am fed up with all the problems.  Goodbye Sonos!

Just got my first sonos speaker and can’t connect to SiriusXM in the app. After trying 3 times it worked as I was typing this.  I guess keep trying… 

Having same issue. Played one show then dropped me. Works no problem through Sirius app

Anyone else having this issue? I’ve deleted and re-added it. Nothing. Stopped working for no reason. Sonos’s advice? Unplug all nine speakers all over the house, power down and reboot the computer, router, modem, etc. Sounds like “We don’t know, just hit the OFF/ON switch.”

This happens regularly with SiriusXM and *only* with XM. Every other service is fine. Sonos, how about an answer on this regular problem?

Im having this problem now. And its not the first time. Sonos says contact SiriusXM and SiriusXM says is a Sonos problem!