Unable to browse YouTube Music playlist

• 19 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

I suddenly cannot browse my "Your Likes" YouTube Music playlist anymore, it says "Unable to browse music" (diagnostic 1592426814). How can this be fixed?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Badge +17

Hi @FilGov, thanks for reaching out.

I’m not exactly sure why that part of YouTube music wouldn’t show for you, but you can try a few things. First, reboot your player(s) by unplugging them for 30 seconds and plugging back in. You can also try rebooting your router while the players are unplugged to refresh their connections. Also, you can test another device with the Sonos app installed to see if you’re able to browse that section on there.

Let us know how you get on.

Badge

Done, issue persists on both devices.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Did the playlist get too big? YTM has some restrictions on the size of things, I believe playlists have a limit of 999 items. You might need to split it into two.

Badge

Don't think so, it's as big as it was when it worked (1491 songs). Works fine on YouTube Music and did so too on Sonos up until now (and still does as an alarm). Hopefully there's a better solution/workaround than splitting it (that's cumbersome and breaks shuffling all favorites) and Sonos can fix it. Otherwise they could allow triggering alarms on demand.

Badge

It’s suddenly working again.