Question

Unable to Add Track to Queue (Spotify)

• 22 September 2015
  • 8 replies

When clicking on a song while using Spotify, Sonos says "unable to add track to queue", anyone able to help? worked fine yesterday.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
When clicking on a song while using Spotify, Sonos says "unable to add track to queue", anyone able to help? worked fine yesterday.

Hi Maxwell,

Are you still getting the unable to add the queue error? This error is often caused by wireless interference or network congestion which can interrupt the flow of data to your Sonos units. Please start by changing the Sonos wireless channel, here's how.

If that doesn't work, or if the option is not there because your system is fully wireless, please send us a diagnostic report and reply with the confirmation number. Here's how to submit diagnostic reports.

I've moved this conversation into the troubleshooting area for better visibility.
Badge
Hi, I have the same problem. I can´t add music to the queue from Spotify. My music library works fine.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, I have the same problem. I can´t add music to the queue from Spotify. My music library works fine.

Hi Simon,

Please send us a diagnostic report from your system and reply here with the confirmation number, here's how.
Have same issue, I have two play 1 in diff room ! One works fine the other doesn't even with router next to it says can't add to queue !
Report no. 6240406
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Have same issue, I have two play 1 in diff room ! One works fine the other doesn't even with router next to it says can't add to queue !
Report no. 6240406

Hi Camposgeorgina,

There's some wireless interference showing up from other wireless networks nearby. Try changing your router's wireless channel to 1 and see if that helps. Let me know if it doesn't help.
Same Issue...can play the music from library but can't add songs from spotify though i see all my spotify albums and songs...Change the channel to no avail
Report no: 7231053
Badge
Same Issue...can play the music from library but can't add songs from spotify though i see all my spotify albums and songs...Change the channel to no avail
Report no: 7231053

It looks like your PLAY:3 is losing authorization from your router. Can you make sure that the wireless isn’t set to ‘auto-channel’ (you may want to try channel 11 instead of 1) and try rebooting the router?

Reboot your player after rebooting the router and try adding songs from Spotify again. If you the problem is still happening, submit a new diagnostic within 5 minutes of the failure and send me the new confirmation number.
Have you correctly add your tracks to Spotify? Maybe there are somethings wrong when you adding the files to your Spotify music app. Check your songs one more time.