Question

Unable to add songs to the queue - ticket no. 1686926562

• 19 May 2019
  • 1 reply

Hello support team,

I’m still experiencing the ‘unable to add songs to the queue’ issues, also after trying all the mentioned, potential, solutions addressed in other posts here.

For a a while now I’ve been using a work-around to use AirPlay in Spotify which works. But it’s not supposed to work like this and it’s beginning to drive me nuts now.

Especially since I’ve added two more speakers to the system last week, I feel this should be fixed now. It’s been too long now.

Please kindly use ticket no. in subject to check and run diagnostics. Please get to the bottom of this and hopefully I can have a properly working system again, shortly.

Thanks,

Edward
Houston,TX

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, Edward. Welcome to the community. By the looks of things, you already have a ticket number, so it seems you have been in contact with us via e-mail. I would urge you to continue working on your support case with our e-mail team. If you would prefer to receive help from the community, it may be beneficial to let us know what you've tried already; this way we do not repeat already provided advice. Thank you very much.