Answered

Two quieries

• 13 February 2017
  • 6 replies

Advice on setting up two Sonos 1's and a play bar and placing one of the Sonos 1's in another room, also I hear very well with a cochlear implant is there anyone who has the same ?
icon

Best answer by Stuart_W 13 February 2017, 17:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
It's pretty unclear what your question is but:-

Buy the Playbar and 2 x Play 1s.
Download Sonos controller onto your choice of device - PC, Mac, iPhone iPad or Android phone or tablet
Launch application and select "Set up new system"
Follow the instructions
Okay, I have one Sonos 1 and tomorrow will have another Sonos 1, shortly I shall purchase a Sonos Sound Bar and connect to my tv.My question is , once I've connected both Sonos 1's to the Sound Bar, is it possible to move one Sonos 1 out of the living room to another room when I feel like it. As far as my deafness ( I'm totally deaf) is concerned maybe someone else in the Community can possibly advise me regarding listening to music , watching tv with a Sound Bar and two Sonos 1's. My hearing is pretty good with my cochlear implant
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
If you have the Playbar and two Play 1s set as surrounds you can move one out and set it to another room - You physically move the Play 1 but ALSO you would need to make those changes in the controller - It's not difficult but it isn't a 1 button job either - I'd say if you want to do it once a week no problem but once or more per day would probably be a big pia.
Many thanks for your info Stuart, looking forward to sorting out my Sonos bits, excuse me for seeming very ignorant on Sonos.
Many thanks for your info Stuart, looking forward to sorting out my Sonos bits, excuse me for seeming very ignorant on Sonos.