Answered

Two instances where the music disapprears

• 29 December 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge
Since I was urged to post all instances when things aren't working are here two instances from last week, one when the music stopped and I had to restart it and one where the music faded in some speakers but not in all.

1015386251 and 209159502 is the diagnostics numbers I got...THX for any help!! Lastly, just love the ALEXA features so thx for that!!

Regards,

Tobias
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 30 December 2018, 00:54

Just as a note for you, the support people here in the forums don't usually work on weekends, but you can get 24/7 support through Twitter and Facebook. Otherwise, you'll be waiting here for a response on Monday at the earliest, and perhaps even later due to the holiday.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Just as a note for you, the support people here in the forums don't usually work on weekends, but you can get 24/7 support through Twitter and Facebook. Otherwise, you'll be waiting here for a response on Monday at the earliest, and perhaps even later due to the holiday.