Tturned my TV on today and the sound was not working on my ARC linked LG smart TV which is connected to the Beam by HDMI. It has been working fine for 6 months.
This is what the app says:
1. "We've detected a connection issue with your HDMI connection. We'll help you fox it."
2. It then scrolls through steps to identify and connect to the ARC which I've done.
3. It tries to connect but says "audio out not enabled" (it is).
4. "Test connection" results in saying audio out not enabled. Whats odd is for the first 3 seconds when I presh "test the connection" the sound comes on and then drops off again; and it eventually says "audio out not connected" (it is).
Tthings I've tried.
1. Different hdmi cable
2. Power off the beam
3. Power off the TV
4. Power off the beam and the TV
5. Hard reset of beam and controller and re installing the beam
6. Removing all other hdmi cables from the TV except the beam.
We use 3 different kinds of cookies. You can choose which cookies you want to accept. We need basic cookies to make this site work, therefore these are the minimum you can select. You can always change your cookie preferences in your profile settings. Learn more about our cookies.