TuneIn Radio has started to drop transmission after the last update.

• 16 January 2014
  • 7 replies

After applying the last update (something about Spotify authentication, but I don't use Spotify) I began experiencing TuneIn station dropping. I never experienced that before. I use the radio for my wakeup alarm, which for years has been about 99.999%, but now is about 50%. Stations drop regularly, and not just one station. I sent three diagnostics this morning while listening to Monocle 24. 3361805, 3361795, and 3361774.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hello,

Looks like you've been in touch with our Customer Care team already, and have gotten this resolved. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers
We are facing the same problem really annoying Tune in drops all the time, What to do SONOS???
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
We are facing the same problem really annoying Tune in drops all the time, What to do SONOS???

Hi Marc37733,

Audio interruptions can happen for a few different reasons. Please send in a diagnostic report from your system then reply with the confirmation number.
Hello,

I'm experiencing the same problem here. I've submitted a diagnostic report: 7094152

Cheers,
Mat
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hello,

I'm experiencing the same problem here. I've submitted a diagnostic report: 7094152

Cheers,
Mat

Hi Matt,

There's some wireless interference causing communication errors between your Sonos units. Please try changing the wireless channel on your Sonos system and see if that helps.
Badge
Same problem for me too. I've submitted my diagnostics - 7109212. What happens now?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Same problem for me too. I've submitted my diagnostics - 7109212. What happens now?

Hi louiset,

There's wireless interference showing up causing some errors between your Sonos components. Please try changing the wireless channel your Sonos system is using then test things out.