Answered

Trying To Replace Faulty Pro-Ject T1 SB PHONO is a Disaster

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’ve been trying to get my turntable replaced for the past day in a half and it is a disaster.  I keep getting the told to call here, we don’t do that, call there, email this person--it’s so frustrating.  I bought my Pro-Ject T1 SB Phono TT not even 3 weeks ago and the line out has already gone out on it, all I want to do is replace it and it’s even still under the 30 day warranty.  Sonos claims that they do not replace the turntables, their partners do, so I called them, and they said they don’t replace turntables under 30 days, that’s Sonos’ job lol.  WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?  Hahaha.  

Is there any way that I can just send my faulty turntable back and get a functioning one?  Literally that’s all I want.  If anyone could help, it would be amazing!! 

icon

Best answer by Jeffrey_35 3 June 2021, 23:56

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

That’s gotta be frustrating as all you know what. I would just return it if it’s in the 30 day window and get a refund. Then if you want to nuy a new one. I am really surprised because every interaction I have had with Sonos (both) has been spectacular. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

That’s gotta be frustrating as all you know what. I would just return it if it’s in the 30 day window and get a refund. Then if you want to nuy a new one. I am really surprised because every interaction I have had with Sonos (both) has been spectacular. 

Ya, it’s been a very bumpy road to say the least.  Over two days and still no resolution lol.  Hopefully I can get it taken care of within the next day or two, no idea why it’s been such a struggle… I’m exhausted.  

Userlevel 1
Badge

Just wanted to give a huge shoutout to David in the sales (return) department for making this all come to a conclusion. Made all this so easy and simple; big, huge thanks to David!!