Trying to authorise my Amazon account but the link goes to the US not the UK

• 23 November 2020
  • 3 replies

everytime i try to autherize the account i get linked to US site an not the UK, ive reset router, deleted all apps reinsatalled an reset the speakers an reinstalled them too but the problem persists. any help appreciated

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi @TheBigGinge 

Try this….Go to Settings > System > System Settings > Date & Time.  Make sure your Time Zone is set correctly.  Also, make sure your Sonos account is registered in the UK by logging in on Sonos.com > Manager Your Account > Profile.

Hi @TheBigGinge 

Try this….Go to Settings > System > System Settings > Date & Time.  Make sure your Time Zone is set correctly.  Also, make sure your Sonos account is registered in the UK by logging in on Sonos.com > Manager Your Account > Profile.

ive done that too,  set to uk an london dublin time :/

i finally managed to do it, thanks for the reply, not sure what changed, i logged in to the US version with UK account on pc an it just worked, but the last 4 hours of trying the same thing didnt work. BAFFLED! lool