Answered

Trueplay setup freezing

• 16 January 2021
  • 3 replies

The app keeps freezing at the end of the first test after the two circles merge into one large green circle.   Nothing then happens and it just stalls.

I’ve tried turning off all other apps and restarting the speakers (play at and sub) but nothing seems to help get past this block. 

I’ve just setup a beam in another room so the app has worked previously, so not sure what it can be. Any help gratefully appreciated. 

im using an iPhone 11 with latest updates. 

many thanks 

icon

Best answer by Mark P 16 January 2021, 16:31

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Sandles-Stv.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Have you already tried a different controller?

If it's working with a different controller, I’d be tempted to uninstall and install the app on the iPhone 11.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Thank you Mark

I tried completing the trueplay on my wife’s phone and it worked first time on the playbar and sub. 

Kind regards 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Sandles-Stv.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

Since we isolated the issue, You can now try to uninstall and install the application on your phone.

Keep us posted for any updates.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.