Question

Trouble re-connecting GoFlex home drive music library to Sonos

• 13 February 2017
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone, first time for me on here, hoping for some help. Got a new router and had re-connect all of my devices. trying to re-connect my home network drive which is a Seagate - Go Flex drive. I can see the drive on my computer, iTunes can also see the drive so its definitely alive and well! Every time I go through the connect process in the Sonos controller, picking the third option of the NAS connection, and put in the path, it says it can't find it. Any suggestions on what i might be doing wrong or a fix would be gratefully received.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi everyone, first time for me on here, hoping for some help. Got a new router and had re-connect all of my devices. trying to re-connect my home network drive which is a Seagate - Go Flex drive. I can see the drive on my computer, iTunes can also see the drive so its definitely alive and well! Every time I go through the connect process in the Sonos controller, picking the third option of the NAS connection, and put in the path, it says it can't find it. Any suggestions on what i might be doing wrong or a fix would be gratefully received.

Hi Prince of Keynes,

Please submit a diagnostic report from your system after trying to add the music share, then reply with the confirmation number.