TERRIBLE Sonos Support

• 6 January 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Here we are almost 1 year on chasing customer support and Sonos will still not acknowledge the fact I have faulty products even when I have moved property and WiFi provider the problem persists with the faulty equipment. 

1 year of chasing is unacceptable and pleading with them! All they do is not reply for weeks and then pass me over to someone new and we begin the cycle over and over! 

This has become to much and has in all honesty really effected my mental health during a global pandemic due to the negligence of Sonos Support. 

I have spoken with trading standards and financial ombudsman about purchasing from Sonos, for anyone interested happy to share more details as you will be within your right to seek legal action if you are facing similar issues. 

I hope this year someone acknowledges the horrendous support and acknowledgment for consumer well being! I am going to paste some of the responses I have had from different people at Sonos who have outright stated they don’t care and want me to do another factory reset or send a video for the 100th time. 

Let’s see if this gets acknowledged or pushed around for another 12 months. 

Thanks! 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.