Answered

symfonisk bookshelf speaker music stoping

• 10 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +3
  • Avid Contributor I
  • 25 replies

I’m having issues with a symfonisk bookshelf  speaker as in the music stops playing then starts again. It sometimes starts a few seconds later or several minutes or longer. Currently running a play 5 (gen 1) 2 x play 1s set up as rear surrounds with my playbase a connect another symfonisk bookshelf speaker and a boost all work perfectly fine. Recently changed to BT complete Wi-fi (new router) so have no signal problems. The problem was apparent with my old router aswell so possibly an issue with the speaker ? Any advice would be brill. 

icon

Best answer by James L. 11 August 2021, 09:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @JC74,

Which music service are you experiencing problems with? Does this happen on each speaker individually, when playing on everything grouped together, or on one room only?

I suggest having a look at our Fix an Issue page and running through some of the suggestions there to see if anything can be improved. If none of those pointers help, consider submitting a diagnostic and getting in touch with our customer care team. They have the tools at hand to be able to take a deeper look at what’s happening to your Sonos system, and help work towards a resolution for you.

Badge +3

Thanks I’ll take a look at the fix an issue page, just to answer your question if all speakers are grouped the only one that stops is the symfonisk all other speakers work fine and it doesn’t matter what music services I’m using. But I’ll take a look at that page.

thanks