Answered

symfonisk bookshelf speaker

• 22 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I am having issues hard resetting my speaker. It was working as surrounds with my Beam but all of a sudden my left speaker didn’t work. 

I have tried a hard reset several times but cannot get it to change to the orange and then green light, it stays on white. I have tried several times but to no avail. 

Any ideas please?

thanks

icon

Best answer by James L. 23 July 2021, 10:20

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @Leer72,

We don’t recommend resetting a speaker as part of troubleshooting unless directed by a support member as this can actually end up causing more issues than you started with. I highly recommend getting in touch with our customer care team before trying to reset again if you’re still experiencing this issue. They have the tools available to take a deeper look at your setup and figure out what’s happening to your left surround. If it turns out that your speaker is truly defective, then they’ll be able to explain the next steps available to you.

Hi James,

Thanks for the reply, will ring them today.