Answered

Switching off android app

• 8 June 2018
  • 7 replies

I cannot get the app to switch off and this is driving me crazy. There persist to be a symbol in the top bar that cannot be removed.
My system is new and I consider getting my money back and find another music solution if this cannot be fixed.
Hope someone in here knows how to solve this problem 🙂
icon

Best answer by ratty 8 June 2018, 18:22

If it's simply deleted the notification will come back. You must go to Advanced Settings and disable it.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Swipe down on the top bar, tap the 'X' in the upper right on the Sonos entry.
If it's simply deleted the notification will come back. You must go to Advanced Settings and disable it.
Thanks, I tried the X and I tried pressing "hide" it keeps coming back. It is a very annoying feature that you cannot be on your own wifi and not listen to music without being notified.
Did you actually read my post?
I did, and replied "thanks" to that AND replied the previous comment.
Very annying though that it has to switched off like that was my comment. Plus it only works for some time (hours), then it comes back.
Well, the option is there to have the notification or not, as you see fit. On some Android devices I enable it, on others I disable it. If it's disabled the notification shouldn't come back. You may need to completely exit the controller app (from Overview/Recent Apps) and restart it.
Thanks. I will switch it off ?