Surrounds Beam + 2xOne

• 20 December 2020
  • 5 replies

I’ve tried multiple times to connect my Beam with the One’s Pair but no success.

Beam is connected with a ethernet cable and to TV with HDMI. One’s are in a Stereo Pair on Sonos Wireless.

When i try to set up the surround on Beam I get  the message that no products were found.

Diagnostic number: 1473272352

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

You haven’t by any chance turned off the WiFi on the Beam because you connected it with the ethernet cable, have you?

No. 
But then the one’s will not work anymore, right?!

All 3 devices are shown to be connected as WM: 0.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Have you got the stereo pair set up as a room? If so, the system is probably looking for un-allocated speakers and is correctly reporting it can’t find any. 

Yes the pair is in a room and the beam in another room. But it should work, or not?!

What are the prerequisit to create the surround? Should I have the one’s not configured on the current system?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

You can group the speakers that are in different rooms, so they play the same source. But to have surround speakers in a different room to the front speakers is not a setup I’ve ever seen. Are you trying to create a Dolby Digital 5.x system?