Question

Surround sound now not working and no option to add surrounds in room setting s

• 10 December 2016
  • 1 reply

Hi,
Have recently purchased a playbar and 2 play 1s to use as surround sound. Set it all up and it worked. Then changed wifi provider so changed the settings for the new network and the system worked well with surround. Woke up today and both play 1s are now not working as surrounds and I can't add them to the playbar as that option has disappeared. For a while it allowed me to try and set them up but didn't connect.
Please can you help?
Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi,
Have recently purchased a playbar and 2 play 1s to use as surround sound. Set it all up and it worked. Then changed wifi provider so changed the settings for the new network and the system worked well with surround. Woke up today and both play 1s are now not working as surrounds and I can't add them to the playbar as that option has disappeared. For a while it allowed me to try and set them up but didn't connect.
Please can you help?
Thanks

Please submit a diagnostic report and reply with the confirmation number, I'll investigate for you.