Question

Suround Speakers Falling Out of Sync

• 4 December 2019
  • 1 reply

I have a play bar, sub and play1’s setup in a surround sound configuration. While listening to streaming music, the surround speaker’s (play1’s) progressively fall out of sync with the other speakers. I can pause the music from streaming, and the audio syncs back up. However, after 5-10 mins, the audio starts to fall out of sync and becomes more delayed with time until the surround speakers stop playing. I don’t have any issues when watching TV, just with streaming music. I have a diagnostic report: 93816781. Suggestions???

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

There are quite a few threads about this , where Sonos has acknowledged that there is an issue, and that they’re working on it. Apparently the workaround is to start the music from the other speaker/ room, and group the other room with it. I don’t remember which room needs to have the music started, just try the other room that you’ve got first, instead of second.