Question

Sudden Crash

• 2 July 2017
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Why, in the middle of a Spotify playlist does my system completely stop and then I discover that all of my "rooms" have disappeared except those that are hard wire other ethernet? And yeah, my wireless network is working and no, I don't have any conflicting wireless channels. I am sick and tired of having to reinstall $10,000 worth of wireless speakers every 10 days or so. I have to go around, add each speaker again, assign it to room and go through that stupid and annoying TrueSound BS. I have to delete the app and reinstall it as if I have never had it before each time. What idiot wrote this code anyway?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
If you have really spent $10k I assume you have contacted Sonos support? Reinstalling seems like a total waste of time, the problem is much more likely to be your router. $100 for a new router would seem like a wise investment to me.