Question

SUB won't pair with existing system - any advice besides the standard support articles?

• 25 December 2016
  • 1 reply

Hi fellow SONOS users...

I have just purchased a SUB to add to an existing SONOS installation (Play 1, Play 3, Play 5 and Play Bar).

The system is running using a BRIDGE, and all devices confirmed to be in SONOSNET mode.

I newer had issues adding devices, but the SUB won't pair no matter which method I use. I have tried standard setup over SONOSNET wireless, alternative setup using cabled connection of the SUB, but always the same result. The setup guide see's the SUB with Serial number, but once stepping forward in the guide, it stays at "Wait while connection is completed..." for a while, and then fails.

I have created a case with SONOS Support, but was wondering if anyone here had any input or ideas?

Best Regard
Anders

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

It could be a duplicated IP address. Restart all the devices on your network, and try again.