Question

sub gen 3 not connextinf

• 11 December 2020
  • 1 reply

I have been trying to connect my sub gen 3 to my existing media room which has 2 Sonos five speakers. It completes the set up but it never appears in my system and I cannot get it to connect. I have tried resetting it several time and reinstalling but nothing works. What else can I do? Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

The first thing I’d try is a refresh of your Sonos network, by unplugging all Sonos devices from power, then rebooting your router. Once the router comes back up, plug back in the Sonos devices. Forcing a reboot of both the software on the router and the Sonos might help.

However, if you’re still having trouble bonding the Sub to the pair of Fives, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.