Answered

Sub and One SL keep disconnecting

Hi, 

I’d like to ask for some help. I have just bought the full Sonos Cinematic system including an Arc, Sub (Gen 3) and Two One SL’s. There is a problem. De Sub en One SL’s keep disconnecting from the Arc. I think that I’ve tried everything. I tried using the Arc wired so it can make its own wireless network trough which the Arc can connect with the Sub en One’s and only use the WiFi from my TP Link x60 mesh network, connect everything via ethernet. But no luck. 

What I noticed is when my tv switches to Dolby Atmos (LG OLED55CX6LA) the problem sometimes occurs and won’t go away without rebooting all Sonos products. The TV is set to E-Arc to get Dolby Atmos. I tried using an Apple TV 4k (the latest one) and LG’s built in apps. But using both ways the problem still exists. 

I tried looking for answers within the Community but couldn’t find a solution that works for my situation. 

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 16 May 2022, 22:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Are the Sub and One SLs actually disconnecting from the network or are they just losing audio? If it’s the latter, you might be experiencing the same issue that many users are experiencing since the 14.6 update. Read more about it here:

Hi GuitarSuperstar,

Thanks for your response. They are not disconnecting but losing audio. Probably the 14.6 software issue. I’ll wait for an update.

Thanks again.