Question

Strange noise/interference even after unplugging Sonos

• 13 December 2020
  • 1 reply

My Symfonisk made a random noise when we weren’t using it. It only lasted a second or so and sounded like interference. A few minutes later it happened. After it happening three times I unplugged the Sonos but it strangely still happened after it was unplugged. 
The diagnostic number is 987395047. 
Would anyone be able to tell me what’s going on? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Roychacko05.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention and for submitting a diagnostic. Allow me to provide my recommendations to put an end to this issue.

I would like to recommend contacting our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps. Allow me to share with you a  guide on how to reduce wireless interference. The diagnostic shows high numbers of wireless interference. I would like to recommend the guide about how to reduce wireless interference and if after following the guide, the issue still persists, you may want to consider contacting our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know how it goes. I’ll be more than happy to help if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks,