Like the title says, over a year later I am still having a problem with my Sonos amp stopping the audio during commercials when listening to TuneIn. The amp will show that audio has stopped and I have to restart the stream. This will happen every couple of hours through the day. It only happens when the audio trys to return from the commercials.
If there is a Sonos support person, the diagnostic report is 475660968
- All of my Sonos hardware is hardwired and plugged into a switch
- Sonos Radio stations will play all day perfectly.
- There is no problem with any of my network cables
- All wireless is turned off as I will only ever use this product hardwired.
- Phone control is through strong wifi in my house, but that is really irrelevant since once the amp starts playing the audio the phone has no relation anymore
- I have two Sonos ports as well that will NEVER drop the audio stream. When they are grouped and the audio drops on the amp, they will automatically ungroup in the background.
Best answer by Corry PView original