Still have Pops and Clicks after 8.0 Update

• 12 October 2017
  • 1 reply

Thought being part of the Beta and upgrading to 17.4.1 would of helped and initially it did but only for a few minutes and I'm still having the same issue as before but they are prolonged and more spaced out now but at least its manageable...Also have audio Sync Issues sometimes but I assume its my cable provider and not the Sonos System...Anyways did anyone else's problem get fixed after the 8.0 Update? All of my speakers are on the same Software # 8.0 I am running a 5.1 System with a Sonos playbar, x2 Play 1's, and a Sonos Sub...I tried calling technical support today but they were closed since they're on East coast time so ill have to try again when I get off of work at a reasonable hour! Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Ryan, the silent issue on the PLAYBAR with 7.4.1 should be fully resolved. Just wanted to check in and see if you were still having trouble.

If you are, can you submit a diagnostic from your Sonos system and post your confirmation number?