Question

Stereo pairing fails on my Play 1s

• 12 January 2017
  • 4 replies

I have a pair of Play 1s set in stereo. The right channel stops playing music. It still controls the other speaker with play/pause and volume but no sound comes out unless I switch back to single speaker and then back to stereo. I also have to rerun eq app again.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I'd recommend running a diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing the issue, and submitting the number here, so that someone at Sonos could look at the data file.
ok, thanks, the only issue is that it may be impossible to know when this initial error occurs as compared to when I notice it. It worked fine for weeks and then this happen which was the second or third time I had noticed this since owning the speakers. Thanks,

Randall
Hi this issue is happening to me. One of the play 1s (room bedroom) is not playing sound and the other is. The one that is not playing sound is still able to control the other with the pause/play buttons Diagnostic: 7095720
The last second last time I found this problem I got a notification that Sonos iOS app had been updated. I did this and the right speakers sound came back without having to separate and reconnect the stereo pair. I'm glad it worked as I have to rerun the equalization app again. So far so good.