Stereo pair out of sync

• 29 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Diag: 1559091748

I’m getting problems with one of my pairs of Play:1s being out of sync with each other.  This has happened a number of times over the last few weeks, and the only fix seams to be to unpair and repair them.  I’ve even switched one of the speakers with one from another room, but the problem has come back.  Currently I’ve sent them up as two different rooms, and just paired them as normal.  Yes, I loose stereo, but at least that might work.

Bit of a rant, but I getting a little fed up with Sonos reliabilty issues at the moment.  I have 10 zones, so have been pretty deep in Sonos for over 10 years, but I am geting increasingly tempted to switch to another system, espeically as there are several options these days.  I know that the only think I’ll get back from support is “Theres a lot of interference on your wi-fi, try changing channel”, that’s the go to response.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you reset your router? Are any of your Sonos speakers wired to the router or network with an ethernet cable?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Router has been reset.  I have a boost hardwired, as well as one of my Beams.

Userlevel 7

Have you tried resetting both speakers?