Lately Spotify has started to loose connection to the SONOS in the middle of playback.
- Sometimes the music stops
- Other times its only the Spotify app that disconnects from the device and just shows "Listening on This phone" even though its clearly playing through the SONOS Connect and my amp and speakers and NOT the phone, and the SONOS app shows "Playing from Spotify". If I then click "Next" on the phone SONOS stops playing and the phone starts.
- Some times when playback stoppes via SONOS I can connect to device (SONOS) again in the Spotify app and it resumes Spotify playback through the SONOS Connect.
- Other times Spotify just says "Connecting..." for a while, times out and reverts back to "Devices available" with no sound (besides on the phone).
- Some times SONOS starts playing at the same time as the phone while it says "Connecting..." if I press Play and then returns to "Devicves available" after timeout though SONOS playback continues. And when I then stop playback on the phone the SONOS also stops.
The SONOS Connect is hardwired to my internet router via a switch.
The Spotify app runs on a mobile phone connected to the wifi using a Unify AP thats also connected to the same switch.
A few days ago I had everything (SONOS, internet router, firewall, switch, access point) restarted - SONOS was updated this morning and X days ago, but I still have issues.
Diagnostics 8300826 and 8300861.
Best answer by Ryan S